Sunday 18 August 2013

Early Birthday Celebration ft ASOS New Season

I had to cave into the curb on my spending when I saw ASOS were offering 20% off some of their new season pieces. I probably sound like a cracked record as I always go on about succumbing to buying stuff I don't need when I should be saving but here we are again! Here are my favourite picks from the ASOS new season. I think the 20% offer is still on so grab some beaut AW garms while you can!





I ordered Glamorous Oversize T Shirt in Tartan and Glamorous PU Mini Skirt which came to £36 altogether which I thought wasn't half bad considering they'd just arrived! I celebrated my birthday with my friends on Saturday night as I won't be around on my actual birthday which is on Thursday; I intended to wear both these items on Saturday but as I ordered them on Monday it was cutting it a bit fine for delivery so I was bricking it that they wouldn't arrive (not settling for paying £6 for next day deliv!). Luckily they arrived on Friday; good old ASOS!


Tartan and leather are undoubtedly going to take centre stage in Autumn Winter trends next season so I will definitely get loads of wear out of these pieces. I can't wait for all the grunge and punk style clothing to hit the high street; I love the tough edge it gives and it's effortless style! I'd been itching to wear some gorgeous wedges that I bagged from H&M for a measly £10 with lovely paint-splatted detail on the cork wedge. However the skirt I'd ordered look awkward with the ankle strap of the shoes so I completed the new tartan top with my treasured Next tapered trousers which are featured in my London post earlier this month which you can find here. I'm intending to do another post of new accessory purchases soon which will feature the shoes in more detail and the new spike necklace I wore with this outfit!




I opted for a darker red lipstick to coincide with the grungy look which I managed to pick up for a pound in Boyes! I love this outfit doubly because I feel so comfortable in it, recently I find I'd much rather wear comfy clothes on a night out than restricting skirts/dresses.
Can't believe I'm almost 19, one more year of being a teenager seems crazy! Keep feeling like responsibilities are going to pile up from here on in!
Had a lovely night with my friends; went for cocktails and then out but looking forward to celebrating my 19th with my family too, hope you all had a lovely weekend!


x

2 comments: