Sunday 30 June 2013

Next Festival Fashion - Creamfields Clobber


If you aren't already aware of this, Next have a blogger network. I really recommend signing up to it, it's a great place to source and read posts from more like-minded bloggers (http://nbn.next.co.uk/)
What I really like about this site is Next produce noticeboards to give you inspiration and opportunities to respond to these with your own posts. Their recent festival post caught my eye so I've created my own edit of Next.co.uk products to create my ideal festival look.
My favourite festival in terms of line-up this year is definitely Creamfields (especially as my birthday would be during the festival) but money constraints of a student make this impossible (next year aye!). So I've tailored my festival look for Creamfields, dreaming as if I could be there.

Essential Dress £26 - This dress is ideally comfortable, easy to move around in and aids you with using the loos (I made a horrendous mistake of wearing a playsuit at Reading Festival last year which was the epitome of incovenient!) The navy stripes are timeless and the lace on the back adds a summery edge.
Leopard Print Wellington Boots £24 - Wellies are an essential for any festival, but I think Creamfields in particular seen as it got cancelled halfway through last year due to the rain!
Neutral Cut Out Strap Watch £22 - To make sure you don't miss your favourite acts!

Accessories are key to any festival outfit to add to the relaxed, carefree atmosphere that festivals exude.

x

8 comments:

  1. Nice job http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesred in following each other via GFC and facebook?
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you with bloglovin:) Thanks for visiting my blog

      Delete
  3. dear thanks for following, follow u back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress :) Wanna follow each other on blogglovin'??? :) xx
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll be sure to do so xx

      Delete
  5. Hey, I love your blog it's so lovely - so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    Check out my blog to see what to do: http://harrietthinks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html
    Harriet xx

    ReplyDelete